Features & Benefits:
Recommended for all day use, slice to order and bulk slicing. Good for slicing cheese.
- 13' PreciseEdge hardened steel alloy knife blade with Rockwell 60/62 hardness
- EZ-Glide slice system
- No-drip base with Marine edge
- Precise slice-thickness adjustment, one-piece handle, gear driven and gasket-sealed
- Carriage angle: 45°, full gravity feed
- 2° angled drip groove on slicer table
- 12' long chute with 3 lb. stainless steel end weight
- High-performance gear knife drive
- Maintenance-free drive system
- Permanently attached knife ring guard with removable slice deflector
- Removable and BPA Free (no-bisphenol-A), immersible, and dishmachine-safe knife sharpening system
- Moisture proof, easy-to-clean direct contact start/stop touchpad controls
- Sealed splash zones for added sanitation and protection of electronics
- No voltage release prevents inadvertent reactivation of slicer in the event of power or interlock interruption
- Knife cover interlock prevents slicer from operating without the knife cover in place
- Permanent knife blade ring guard, removable cover deflector
- Touch pad start/stop controls and power indicator light
- Ergonomic low-profile design
- Kick-stand for cleaning and sanitizing under slicer
- 7' cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
- 1/2HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.0amps
- NSF/ANSI 8, cETLus (made in the USA)
Stainless steel construction.
Limited 15 years on the drive gears. 2 years on parts, 1 year on labor.
Have a Question?