Features & Benefits:
Recommended for use in high volume delis, institutions, and restaurants. Primarily for slicing large quantities at one time. Slice entire product at once to fill a case or service line. Good for slicing cheese.
- 13' PreciseEdge hardened steel alloy knife blade with Rockwell 60/62 hardness
- 2-speed, 40 and 60 strokes per minute
- EZ-Glide table
- No-drip base with Marine edge
- Carriage angle: 45°, full gravity feed
- 2° angled drip groove on slicer table
- 12' long chute with 3 lb. stainless steel end weight
- High-performance gear knife drive
- Maintenance-free drive system
- Permanently attached knife ring guard with removable slice deflector
- Removable and BPA Free (no-bisphenol-A), immersible, and dishmachine-safe knife sharpening system
- Moisture proof, easy-to-clean direct contact start/stop touchpad controls
- Sealed splash zones for added sanitation and
protection of electronics
- Knife cover interlock, and dual gear slice-thickness adjustment
- Touch pad start/stop controls and power indicator light
- Ergonomic low-profile design reduces operator fatigue
- Dual arm lift lever for cleaning and sanitizing under the slicer
- 1/2HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 7.0amps
- NSF/ANSI 8, cETLus (made in USA)
Stainless steel construction.
Limited 15 years on the drive gears. 2 years on parts, 1 year on labor.
Have a Question?