Features & Benefits:
HOT WATER SANITIZING:(high temp) 58 racks per hour- 38 second wash, 2 second dwell, 10 second rinse, 7 second sani-dwell.
- Field convertible to low temp operation
- Straight-thru operation
- Built in 70°F rise booster heater
.74 gallons per rack final rinse
- Solid state, controls with digital indicators
- Self-draining, stainless steel pump
- Spring counterbalanced chamber
- Revolving, interchangable upper and lower anti-clogging wash and rinse arms
- Slanted, one piece scrap screen and basket system
- Uses standard 19 3/4" x 19 3/4" racks (sold separately)
- Electric heat
- Automatic fill
- Door actuate start
- Automatic drain closure
- Delime cycle
- Service diagnostics
- 2 H.P.
- UL, NSF
Stainless steel finish
One year parts and labor.
Have a Question?