Features & Benefits:
Long lasting, high temperature alloy stainless steel heat baffles are mounted in the heat exchanger tubes to provide maximum heating and combustion efficiency.
This unit is supplied to operate on natural gas. Contact customer service if propane gas is required.
- Tube fired, stainless steel front, door and tank
- Thermostat adjusts from 200°F to 400°F
- Control valve shuts off all gas flow immediately if pilot flame goes out
- Cooks 63 lbs of fries per hour
- Frying area is 14" x 14"
- 90,000 BTU/Hr
- Cooking depth of 2-3/4"
- Two wire mesh baskets
- Wire mesh tube rack
- Drain line clean-out rod
- Built-in heat deflector
- 1 1/4" drain valve
- 6" adjustable legs
- Standing pilot light
- AGA, CGA, NSF
- Manufacturer: Pitco Frialator
- Manufacturer Model #: 35C+S
- Width: 15-1/8"
- Depth: 30-9/32"
- Height: 47-9/32"
- Weight: 161 lbs.
- Capacity: 35-40 LB.
- This product cannot be shipped via UPS and will be shipped via common carrier.
to get the manufacturer's specifications sheet sent as a fax.
Cabinet - stainless steel front and door with galvanized sides and back. Stainless steel tank. Stainless steel heat baffles.
One year limited parts and labor.
Have a Question?