Features & Benefits:
Long lasting, high temperature alloy stainless steel heat baffles are mounted in the heat exchanger tubes to provide maximum heating and combustion efficiency.
This unit is supplied to operate on natural gas. Contact customer service if propane gas is required.
- Tube fired, stainless steel front, door and tank
- Standing pilot light design provides a ready flame when heat is required
- Thermostat adjusts from 200°F to 400°F
- 122,000 BTU/Hr
- Cooks 85 lbs of fries per hour
- Welded tank with a super smooth machine peened finish ensures easy cleaning
- Two nickel plated oblong, wire mesh baskets
- Nickel plated tube rack
- Drain line clean out rod
- 1 1/4" drain valve
- 6" adjustable legs
- Integrated gas control valve
- AGA, CGA, NSF, MEA Approved
Stainless steel front and door, galvanized sides and back. Stainless steel tank with stainless steel front and tubes.
One year limited parts and labor.
Have a Question?